Topic 1:
You heard comments and maybe grievances from your seniors about Critical Literacy, but what is/are your expectation (s) or hope for this subject as you are just started.
First and foremost, when I was a student of semester 3 that I have been enrolling in KPMIM Kuantan, Pahang for 3 years, lately I have been heard a lot of comments or grievances of complaint from my seniors about this particular subject called Critical Literacy (CL) that I will face in semester 4 later. A grievances of complaint is widespread and all over the place of KPM Indera Mahkota about this particular subject named Critical Literacy (CL) from my seniors or upperclassmen, for instances, there are several negative comments and positive comments from senior students of a previous batch, they complain about they doing research a lot, read a lot, surfing the internet a lot, and also face the computer and typing a lot. I was puzzled and curious back then when I was 3rd semester how I will survive in semester 4 later, which that’s my early expectation on the subject named Critical Literacy (CL).
Furthermore, there’s a senior that I know him well but I can’t state his name here because it is classified information, but what he complaint was about the subject called Critical Literacy (CL) is a lot harder than writing an essay that consist at least 1,500 words for subject called Introduction To Tertiary Learning (ITTL). Assignment of a subject called Critical Literacy (CL) is can’t be done in the last minute of work or delay in the future because this particular subject is all about critical thinking of mind or think outside the box toward research and type the assignment.
Moreover, another my own expectation is that, as I started in 4th semester in the first class that conducted by Madam Zariati Haji Radzali, my mind was already thought this particular subject is like double the work of Critical Literacy (CL) and I was right about it. As the class began, Madam Zariati explained the rules of 10, each rule must evaluate its sentence long enough until it make sense and convince the lecturers regarding the topic that will give later.
Last but not least, despite all the comments from my seniors, it is common for students to face a harder subject in the future with a lot of obstacle and challenging as we get older and semester-by-semester. It is all about the matter of hard-work to accomplish the assignments.
No comments:
Post a Comment